The Channel and Alliance manager is a significant driver of company revenue and growth. As an experienced and dynamic sales professional with experience working with partners, you’re responsible for leading sales strategy and driving joint sales engagements. You’ll be responsible for managing and selling-through existing cloud partners, hunting for new partners as well as business development, indirect sales and pipeline growth
Because Rafay is at the forefront of Kubernetes technology, a highly driven individual will find themself in a unique position to have a massive impact on the market and on Rafay products. We hold high expectations for ourselves and challenge team members to continually improve upon their high-caliber execution; we will expect the same from our sales and channel leadership.
Who We are
Rafay Systems delivers a SaaS-first, enterprise-grade Kubernetes management platform that enables companies to deploy and operate modern applications across data centers, public cloud and edge environments. The platform, called the Managed Kubernetes Platform (MKP), has been built from the ground up for enterprise-class scalability, security, interoperability and is combined with expert services & support. We work hard, inspired by passion for our product and are always challenging ourselves to reach further and achieve more. We have recently introduced our approach to Kubernetes management on a global scale and are on an exciting trajectory.
- Build and execute on channel and alliance strategy to ensure market growth, forecast attainment and successful partner collaboration
- Manage go-to-market relationships, engagement strategies, joint selling and alignment at all levels of Rafay Systems
- Create and execute joint sales plans that include target accounts/markets, sales strategies and give input into required collateral, sales playbooks, sales assets for each channel partner
- Coordinate with and help to set priorities for technical pre- and post-sales resources
- Work with sales, marketing, and executive staff to jointly generate new business in existing accounts and in new markets
- Provide feedback to internal teams on additional needs to make partners (and Rafay Systems) successful
- Develop and leverage deep and developing meaningful relationships within partner organizations and relevant target industries
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years in indirect / channel sales with 5+ years experience with cloud/SaaS companies
- Strong relationships & knowledge of marketplace & ecosystem initiatives from major cloud providers
- Experience working with or as an Ecosystem SaaS company including: ServiceNow, Oracle Cloud, AWS, Microsoft, Google, &/or Microsoft.
- Experience working with global telcos and global SIs is a definite plus
- Demonstrable track record of success in channels rationalization and strategic planning
- Self-starter with strong communication skills, ability to capture a room and engage with C-level executives
- Able to think strategically and to translate into measurable actions
- Experience in owning a sales quota with a track record of high achievement through two tier partner community
- Experience and ability to forecast sales on a weekly basis
- Ability to travel as needed (once permitted)