We’re looking for a trailblazer to be the Director of Growth Marketing for Rafay Systems. In this role, you will lead the end-to-end management of all Growth marketing initiatives, with a primary focus on generating top-and-middle funnel growth (Leads, MQLs, SALs, SQLs) in the IT Operations and DevOps space.
Reporting to the Sr. Vice President of Marketing, this individual will lead Growth marketing campaigns from go-to-market planning and strategy to execution to reporting/analysis and iteration. The ideal candidate is equal parts “left and right brain” and is comfortable contributing to broader marketing efforts as both a guide that utilizes channel insights to steer strategy, as well as a capable executor that can take strategic business inputs and craft impactful Growth marketing activations with a high degree of autonomy. This role will build the Growth Marketing team as the business scales.
- Define the top-down strategy & goals, as well as execute the company’s bottom-up go-to-market and sales lead generation process — physical and digital. As the 1st growth marketing hire be a hands-on end-to-end owner of the growth marketing program
- Own demand generation channels and be responsible for driving leads for the sales team to qualify and close, consistently identifying revenue opportunities and managing consistent growth by securing new customers and accounts.
- Exercise a data-centric approach to implement metrics for measuring growth, market share, and company penetration.
- Define and collect key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to improve user acquisition, campaign results.
- Collaborate with the execs and with cross-functional teams to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and product strategies for company’s solutions.
- Establish, monitor, track and optimize KPI’s across all channels and take data-driven action to increase performance month over month. Suggest and execute programs to address gaps
- Create and A/B test outbound campaign messages, landing pages, funnels and lead nurturing.
- Own external vendor and agencies management for demand gen, content contractor/agency, and field events.
- Real passion for results: Ability to find creative solutions and generate results, performance-oriented in a dynamic environment. You will have a strong sense of urgency and the ability to infuse that in others
- Hands-on, results-oriented leader who is able to influence across organization lines to gain consensus and strategically execute with enthusiasm
- 7+ years of experience in the management and execution of B2B SaaS demand generation and field marketing with a focus on delivering a qualified pipeline, preferably for a B2B SaaS company in a technical or infrastructure market
- Bachelor’s or higher degree
- Deep understanding and experience using a wide range of marketing disciplines including cross media communications, account-based marketing, email, web, PPC, SEO, social media, and events to connect with target buyers
- Shown experience running lead scoring and nurturing programs, proficient in Hubspot
- Experience with tools for signaling and establishing account-based marketing in coordination with the sales team
- Strong written and verbal communication; able to collaborate with execs, sales and other team members, customers and partners
- Strong organization skills, leaving no detail untouched
- Excellent communication skills; you are able to clearly and concisely craft messages to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management skills and are comfortable managing expectations and keeping teams & goals on track