The Director of Recruiting will be working with the leadership team and will lead all
recruiting efforts for the company. Your job is critical. You will build and scale the
company with us, including more than doubling the size of the team to support our
The ideal candidate is a senior recruiter who has experience building diverse pipelines
and driving the hiring process for several different positions in a tech company context.
In this role, you will initially be focused on building strong candidate pipelines through
creative and gritty sourcing and developing and executing the recruiting strategy. We
are looking for someone who can handle every aspect of recruiting and is excited to be
part of a small team.
- Develop and execute the vision and strategy for recruiting
- Creatively source top talent across multiple disciplines, including
engineering, product, and business roles
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers across disciplines to shape
and discuss headcount plans, new requisitions, hiring strategy, and/or
- Manage candidates through the entire recruiting process, including initial
- At least 5-7 years of recruiting experience, including at a tech company
that’s scaled quickly
- Demonstrated expertise in creative, scrappy recruiting methods
- Ability to build strong relationships with both hiring managers and
- Ability to accurately influence decisions by acting as the subject matter
expert on talent
- Ability to multi-task and operate with little direction while still being an
active team member
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply, even if you don’t feel like you’re a perfect fit. If you’re passionate about working on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!