Rafay is looking for a driven, highly-focused, and high-impact Enterprise Account Executive with a minimum of 5+ years in an enterprise SasS and value-driven sales role to join our growing sales team. We’re looking for someone who can take on the challenge of opening up doors to establish a region and help us build something special here at Rafay. Our industry-leading Kubernetes Operations Platform offers extensive Kubernetes Cluster & Kubernetes Application Lifecycle Management capabilities, all delivered as a service. You’ll be helping to empower organizations to rapidly modernize their applications using containers and micro services and you’ll collaborate with a world-class team dedicated to the success of our customers and work with industry leaders within the field of cloud application infrastructure. You’ll need to be comfortable navigating organizations and be capable of selling Rafay’s industry-leading SaaS-based enterprise Kubernetes Operations Platform to both technical buyers as well as C-Level executives and other decision-makers. This will be an individual contributor role, with ample management and team-building responsibilities available as the company grows.
- Build pipeline and drive territory/account sales plans for assigned geographic territory/verticals/named accounts and meet and exceed sales goals through value selling.
- Partner with enterprise DevOps and Operations teams to demonstrate technical and business value through proof of value (PoV) sessions.
- Participate in customer engagement demonstrations to highlight the benefits of Rafay.
- Maintain an understanding of key industry trends and competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and accurate forecasts
- BA/BS degree and 5+ years experience selling Enterprise Software and exceeding quotas.
- Experience selling high-end enterprise cloud and datacenter platform software.
- Knowledge of cloud-native application environments, containerization, or Kubernetes is a big plus.
- Experience at early-stage companies selling emerging technologies, winning new logos, and building territories.
- Experience in selling into and expanding large Enterprise Accounts.
- Experience with Solution/Value Selling/Challenger Methodologies is desired.
- Proven Track record of consistent overachievement of Sales Quota.
- Must have a self-starter mentality, bias for action, and the ability to establish a new territory.
- Must be willing to travel to customers and prospects within the territory as needed.