We are looking for a lead UI engineer to design and develop UI for our multi-tenant SaaS Kubernetes Management platform. Rafay is at the forefront of Kubernetes technology and we offer unique opportunities to develop new technology and to be part of a team that encourages positive change through outside-of-the-box thinking. We hold high expectations for ourselves and challenge team members to continually seek improvement. Rafay offers opportunities to work in a collaborative environment that rewards creative thinking and provides opportunities to advance professional careers in advanced technology development. As the first of our kind, we are truly in a class of our own.
Who We are
Rafay Systems delivers a SaaS-first, enterprise-grade Kubernetes management platform that enables companies to deploy and operate modern applications across data centers, public cloud and edge environments. The platform, called the Kubernetes Management Cloud (MKP), has been built from the ground up for enterprise-class scalability, security, interoperability and is combined with expert services & support. We work hard, inspired by passion for our product and are always challenging ourselves to reach further and achieve more. We have recently introduced our approach to Kubernetes management on a global scale and are on an exciting trajectory.
- Develop intuitive user-facing features
- Build reusable code and widgets for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in building Web UI for enterprise applications
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Background in UX design, building minimalistic wireframes for features being developed is highly desirable.