Rafay is looking for a motivated, highly-focused, and high-energy Sales Development Representative with a minimum of 2+ years in an SDR role to join our growing sales team. We’re looking for an individual who can help our sales team open up doors at prospective organizations and help us build something special here at Rafay. Rafay’s industry-leading Kubernetes Operations Platform offers extensive Kubernetes Cluster & Kubernetes Application Lifecycle Management capabilities, all delivered as a service. We help empower organizations to rapidly modernize their applications using containers and microservices and you’ll be on the front lines of a world-class team dedicated to the success of our customers.
As a member of the Rafay Sales Organization, you will be responsible for qualifying leads and generating pipeline for our Enterprise Account Executives. You will work with our EAEs to strategize on target companies to pursue and will be the front line for presenting Rafay Systems to prospects. We are looking for an individual who can join as an individual contributor to help us establish this function at Rafay but eventually move into a role as a player-coach that can build out, enable, and manage the team of SDRs.
- Provide an amazing customer experience to all inbound leads expressing interest in Rafay Systems via multiple channels including phone, email and live chat
- Work closely with our field team on account penetration strategies
- Have the grit, desire and energy to complete a high volume of daily calls/emails/activities
- Set meetings up with qualified individuals at companies based on established criteria and gather crucial sales intelligence
- Deliver consistently against an aggressive new meetings quota
- Develop relationships and build rapport with interested parties by anticipating needs and understanding unique customer environments
- Clearly and effectively articulate the Rafay’s value proposition to dev/ops/devops/SREs both over the phone and by email
- Proactively work with and provide focused feedback to sales and marketing leadership on every aspect of the important segment of our business including sales tools, prospect intelligence, and results from marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to continuously improve Rafay’s demand generation processes and best practices
- Commitment to pursuing a career in sales, whether as an account executive or as a manager to run our SDR function
- Highly team oriented – great attitude and love for teamwork
- Relevant work experience in a lead generation setting
- High-caliber cold calling skills
- Familiarity with common office software and CRM solutions
- Proven track record of achieving corporate quotas and goals
- Ability to align with potential customers, handle objections and educate them in a consultative manner
- Demonstrated grit, curiosity, resourcefulness, motivation, and initiative
- Professional business acumen, strong communication skills, strong presence, and confidence
- Excellent time management with ability to multitask, prioritize, etc.
- Excellent English speaking/writing skills are required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred