Product Managers at Rafay have a unique opportunity to define the future of our Kubernetes Operations platform that allows developers and operations teams to deploy, secure and operate cloud-native applications across a heterogeneous environment at scale. We are looking for talented product managers that are excited by the idea to contribute to our vision.
You will possess experience working at aggressive, fast-moving companies in the tech industry. The work is ambitious, stimulating and you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology in the cloud-native space.
Roles & Responsibilities
PMs at Rafay spend a significant amount of time understanding the problems our customers face. Deeply understanding the problem is the foundation for all other activities PMs at Rafay take on allowing them to define the vision and prioritize effectively.
As a product manager at Rafay, you will
- Understand and communicate the challenges our customers face internally
- Define requirements for a solution that is loved by our customers
- Communicate customer requirements to Rafay’s product and engineering teams and be the advocate for the product roadmap.
- Support the sales and customer success teams help customers understand the value of Rafay’s market-leading Kubernetes Operations Platform.
- Embrace iteration, get constant feedback and maintain forward momentum toward Rafay’s huge vision.
- Engage regularly with customers.
- Represent Rafay at trade shows, and craft technical content to present at conferences, meetups, and local events.
- 3-5 years experience in product management for a market-leading B2B SaaS offering
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field; or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely on complex topics, and deliver effective technical presentations.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Passion for design and usability
- Highly independent and pragmatic
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Have a growth mindset and be receptive to feedback or coaching
- Strong bias for action
- 7+ years of experience in product management for a B2B SaaS offering
- Good understanding of Kubernetes, Docker, containers, virtualization (vSphere, OpenStack) and public cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, etc)
- Familiarity with the CNCF technology landscape, and ability to quickly learn new technologies and solutions.
- Experience with DevOps and automation tools