Rafay Systems delivers a SaaS-first, enterprise-grade Kubernetes Operations Platform that enables companies to deploy and operate modern infrastructure and applications across data centers, public cloud and edge environments. The platform manages the full life-cycle of your Kubernetes infrastructure and modern applications in a single, easy-to-use, integrated platform. The platform has been built from the ground up for enterprise-class automation, security, governance,visibility, interoperability and is combined with expert services & support. We work hard, are inspired by passion for our product and are always challenging ourselves to reach further and achieve more.
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Software Engineer who can make significant contributions to the design and development of the frontend components of our multi-tenant SaaS Kubernetes Operations Platform for a multi-cloud environment. Rafay is at the forefront of Kubernetes technology and we offer unique opportunities to develop new technology and to be part of a team that encourages positive change through outside-of-the-box thinking. We hold high expectations for ourselves and challenge team members to continually seek improvement. Rafay offers opportunities to work in a collaborative environment that rewards creative thinking and provides opportunities to advance professional careers in advanced technology development. As the first of our kind, we are truly in a class of our own.
- Develop intuitive user-facing features
- Build reusable code and widgets for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in building Web UI for enterprise applications
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Background in UX design, building minimalistic wireframes for features being developed is highly desirable.