Rafay Systems delivers a SaaS-first, enterprise-grade Kubernetes Operations Platform that enables companies to deploy and operate modern infrastructure and applications across data centers, public cloud and edge environments. The platform manages the full life-cycle of your Kubernetes infrastructure and modern applications in a single, easy-to-use, integrated platform. The platform has been built from the ground up for enterprise-class automation, security, governance,visibility, interoperability and is combined with expert services & support. We work hard, are inspired by passion for our product and are always challenging ourselves to reach further and achieve more.
We are looking for a seasoned Senior QA Engineer who can make significant contributions to the testing, automation of our multi-tenant SaaS Kubernetes Operations Platform for a multi-cloud environment. Rafay is at the forefront of Kubernetes technology and we offer unique opportunities to develop new technology and to be part of a team that encourages positive change through outside-of-the-box thinking. We hold high expectations for ourselves and challenge team members to continually seek improvement. Rafay offers opportunities to work in a collaborative environment that rewards creative thinking and provides opportunities to advance professional careers in advanced technology development. As the first of our kind, we are truly in a class of our own.
As a Senior QA Engineer at Rafay Systems, you will contribute to the planning, testing, delivery and automate infrastructure client products. You will be responsible for driving the quality of high-performance, highly scalable client-server Software releases in a very fast-paced environment.
- Define and implement test strategy and test plans for major product releases with multiple, complex features.
- Design and develop functional and system-level test cases based on product requirements and specifications
- Perform, coordinate, drive and report on test execution and test progress.
- Interact with product engineering team, customer support engineers and sales engineers to provide information about product capabilities
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3+ years of software product testing experience
- BTech/B.E degree or higher preferably in Computer Science
- Experience in architecting System Test plans and Frameworks to test Performance and
- Scalability of both the applications and the underlying cluster infrastructure, and building tests around testing the robustness, reliability, availability, security etc.
- Strong systems testing and functional testing experience.
- Intermediate on automation experience using Python, Go and Java
- Hands-on experience of working with Dockers, Kubernetes, and use of public clouds
like Amazon AWS, GCP & Azure
- Significant Experience in working with Enterprise Technologies
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving.
- Expert in software quality and testing methodologies.
- Self-starter, driven with excellent leadership skills and with a passion for shipping excellent product quality.
- Excellent communication skills and exceptionally good with multitasking assignments.
- Passionate about work and hardworking nature.