Principal QA Engineer
Rafay Systems seeks a Principal QA Engineer responsible for working along with development team through design of features, writing test case plan, and reviewing and executing the test cases. Specific duties will include:
- Automation of test cases for APIs, UI and CLI using Robot Framework;
- Testing the performance of the Rafay Platform;
- Working with customers to help onboard them onto the Rafay Platform;
- Participating in code reviews and build scripting;
- Implementing infrastructure provisioning code;
- Working on Cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services, Google Compute, Microsoft Azure, Openstack, VmWare, etc.;
- Working on Container platforms such as Docker; and Working with development team on the design and development phases to better understand features and highlight any design issues upfront.
Worksite: Sunnyvale, CA.
Requires Master’s degree or the equivalent and three (3) years of experience.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent and five (5) years of experience in lieu of a Master’s degree or the equivalent and three (3) years of experience.
Submit Resume to HR: [email protected]