Rafay’s team of Solution Architects, many of whom are Kubernetes Certified Administrators (KCAs), will help develop technical solutions based on your infrastructure goals. This includes using Rafay’s platform to create Kubernetes clusters with services such as Configuration Management, Shared Services Components, CI/CD, Secrets Management, Monitoring, Logging & Telemetry and more.
Common customer questions:
- How are Kubernetes clusters created in Rafay?
- How does Rafay manage these clusters?
- Where I can see the Kubernetes resources created in the cluster?
- How do I know if my cluster is healthy?
- Can I use my own registry with Rafay?