Automated Provisioning & Lifecycle Management
- Users can quickly, easily provision and bring-up upstream Kubernetes in a few minutes across any number of clusters. Cluster updates and upgrades are seamless and can be implemented with no downtime.
Operate in any Environment
- Rafay’s MKS can run anywhere and is optimized for bare metal, VM and cloud environments. It features zero-touch provisioning for cloud environments and prepackaged, self-contained images for VMWare and OpenStack for easy implementation.
Comprehensive Storage Support
- Extensive, turnkey support for network block and S3-compatible storage, as well as the ability to deploy and manage storage on customer-developed container storage interfaces (CSIs).
- Rafay MKS has turnkey support for Calico & Flannel container network interfaces (CNIs), as well as customer-developed CNIs.
- Rafay MKS has turnkey support for the NGINX Ingress Controller.
Logs and Metrics
- For log management systems, Rafay MKS is preconfigured to support the automation, turnkey integration with Fluentd. For detailed cluster resource visibility and monitoring, Rafay MKS is preconfigured to support Prometheus.
- For secrets management, Rafay supports turnkey integration with trusted offerings such as HashiCorp’s Vault and Amazon Secrets Manager.