Rafay is looking for a highly focused, and motivated Channel Account Manager with 7+ years of enterprise SasS channel experience to join our growing sales organization. The ideal candidate will be an individual that can jumpstart our channel reseller efforts and help build out this area of our business. Rafay helps enterprises of all sizes who are undergoing application modernization initiatives to take their apps into production fast through the use of our Kubernetes Operations Platform. You’ll be working alongside a world-class team dedicated to the success of our customers and will be instrumental in helping us establish relationships with leading resellers and systems integrators focused on cloud application infrastructure initiatives. This will be an individual contributor role, with ample management and team-building responsibilities as the company grows.
- Recruit, onboard and develop committed, capable and scalable channel and regional SI partners to generate new business for Rafay
- Help establish Rafay as the “top of mind” Day 2 Kubernetes Operations partner, by providing a world-class partner experience and demonstrated by a measurable joint pipeline and revenue.
- Work closely with Rafay sales and marketing leadership and with the Rafay field sales team to align on go-to-market (GTM) priorities and activities in specific geos and across key industries.
- Work closely with partners to develop and tactically execute GTM plans which will include lead generation activities, sales motions training/education and potential development of joint offerings.
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our partners develop their sales, pre-sales and delivery capabilities in line with Rafay’s GTM and post-sales strategies.
- Carry a revenue quota based on net new ARR generated by partners.
- Provide regular reporting of channel activities and accurate channel forecasts
- BA/BS degree and a minimum 7+ years experience in the following areas: Channel management, Channel development, and Enterprise Sales.
- Experience in developing and managing channel partners selling high-end enterprise cloud and datacenter platform software.
- A startup mentality with experience at early-stage companies selling emerging technologies, building channel partner networks and contributing to growth
- Proven Track record of consistent overachievement of Channel Sales Quota.
- Must have a self-starter mentality, bias for action, and the ability to establish a new territory.
- Ability to create thoughtful and compelling value props for partners that compel them to work with Rafay
- Experience in negotiating partner resell agreements
- Strategic thinker with who is able to blend technology and business strategy to develop compelling plans around new partner initiatives.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business with a bias for action.
- Highly driven and Results Oriented
- Must be willing to travel to work with partners within the territory as needed.
- Good English speaking/writing skills are required.