Rafay’s Solution Architects are hands-on engineers who work closely with our customers and partners to architect and design systems using the latest, cloud native technologies. We are looking for a partner solutions architect to work closely with our fast growing partner ecosystem.
You will work with our technology partners at scale, crafting compelling joint solutions, writing technical papers, participating in webinars, and promoting the joint solutions at industry events and conferences. You will help prioritize product roadmaps, assist with architecture design, and jointly promote and evangelize compelling solutions along with our technology partners.
Position requires experience in working at fast-moving companies in the tech industry and strong customer facing skills. You will need a strong technical background that will enable you to interact and provide guidance to developers, architects, DevOps personnel and SREs. The work is very ambitious, stimulating and you will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology in the cloud native space.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand customer requirements for key use cases and help them design architectures and solutions using a combination of Rafay’s Kubernetes Operations Platform and technology partner offerings.
- Lead architectural discussions and design exercises with Rafay’s partners to create compelling, joint solutions.
- Educate partners on the value proposition of Rafay’s Kubernetes Operations Platform.
- Evangelize and educate partner solutions internally among Rafay’s Solutions Architect community.
- Build and deliver presentations, demos and proof-of-concepts to demonstrate the use of Rafay with key partners/technologies.
- Support Rafay’s sales and customer success teams help customers understand the value of joint solutions with technology partners.
- Represent Rafay at trade shows, and craft technical content to present at conferences, meetups, and joint partner events.
- Travel to conferences and partner events as required
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing technical role
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely on complex technical topics, and deliver effective technical presentations.
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field; or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in software development, engineering, operations, or equivalent role
- Working knowledge of software development practices and technologies
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes, Docker, containers, virtualization (vSphere, OpenStack) and public cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, etc)
- Familiarity with the CNCF technology landscape, and ability to quickly learn new technologies and solutions.
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) preferred