Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, this high visibility role with the potential to directly impact the success of Rafay’s products & solutions. We’re looking for a driven, technical, and creative individual to help shape our messaging and communicate our value to DevOps and IT professionals within enterprises, MSPs, CSPs and technical community at large.
This role will call on a number of your skills, including crafting messaging and positioning for products, working with sales to communicate value and key differentiators in the market, working with the demand generation team to conceive and develop innovative content that drives demand, owning and driving successful product launches, understanding and sharing knowledge about the competitive landscape, writing content in multiple forms, and providing overall sales and marketing support. The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will work closely with executives, Product Management as well as Solutions Architects to raise the profile of the company, gather market intelligence, and assist the sales team.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market and create compelling content that supports both internal stakeholders and the overall marketing content strategy
- Market intelligence – be the expert on buyers in your space, how they buy and their buying criteria. Understand the competitive and market landscape and how we win.
- Sales and partner enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling, adoption, and renewal process for direct sales and channel partners
- Support the demand generation team in developing the strategy on which marketing programs most effectively drive demand for your products.
- Create written content, demos, presentations and associated material to educate the sales & channel teams, differentiate vs. the competition, advance deals, and support marketing campaigns
- Assist the Public Relations team with rapid response programs, writing byline articles, or briefing leading analyst firms on Rafay’s product advancements.
- Interact with our customers to better understand their environments and their challenges. Turn customers into advocates, references, and champions
- Provide input and feedback to Product Management on the roadmap and product release definitions
- Create & deliver presentations at internal and external events.
- Maximize the effectiveness of product launches.
- Ability to execute product marketing objectives: develop content and messaging for various audiences (technical, decision-maker, executive, analyst, etc.), create and develop content, conduct webinars and other marketing activities as required
- Ability to create new, innovative ways to reach and retain customers
- 5+ years experience in enterprise software product marketing or similar
- 5+ years significant hands on experience in a product marketing manager or similar role, evangelizing product offerings within the DevOps/Infrastructure/Open Source community
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- Energetic, enthusiastic, with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to speak tech with engineering teams and translate tech into business value
- Highly organized individual, able to multitask and manage demanding projects and deadlines