Enterprise-Grade Kubernetes Management
SaaS-first scalability, security, interoperability & DevOps integrations for managing K8s across public clouds, data centers and the edge – combined with world-class support
Trusted by leading companies
Rafay's Product Offerings
Rafay provides Kubernetes management products specifically designed for the needs of modern enterprises and service providers
Managed Kubernetes Platform for Enterprises
A SaaS-first Kubernetes management solution with built-in security that manages Kubernetes across your entire infrastructure. The solution also helps companies standardize their clusters and govern their Kubernetes management operations.
Kubernetes as a Service for Service Providers
Designed for the unique needs of service providers, Rafay’s KaaS provides full multi-tenancy with visibility across all subtenants. The solution can be white-labeled to create new revenue streams for Kubernetes management technology and services.
Manage Kubernetes Anywhere
Our solutions range from on-premises, to public cloud, to edge use cases. Click on the links below to learn more about each:
Managed Amazon EKS & EKS-D
Streamline Kubernetes management for Amazon EKS clusters with the deepest EKS integration on the market
- Easily provision Amazon EKS clusters in any AWS region using Rafay’s wizard-based, self-service provisioning framework
- Manage & upgrade all Kubernetes clusters across AWS regions through a single pane of glass
- Leverage best-of-breed Kubernetes – Use EKS in Amazon and Rafay MKS in data centers
IT & DevOps Automation
Leverage an enterprise-grade Kubernetes infrastructure in minutes, not months, and accelerate deployments
- Simplify cluster & fleet management and operations across on-premises, public clouds, bare metal or at the edge
- Standardize cluster deployments and enterprise workflows with blueprints and out-of-the-box integrations
- Secure access to and govern all Kubernetes management operations
K8s in Hybrid Clouds
Obtain unified visibility and streamline management of clusters across your infrastructure
- Easily provision and securely operate multiple Kubernetes clusters across clouds and data centers
- Avoid vendor lock-in and choose the best-of-breed cloud for your applications with deep integrations with public cloud providers
- Consolidate visibility, zero-trust security and governance of clusters across your infrastructure via a single pane of glass
K8s at the Edge
Easily manage hundreds of clusters at the edge for IoT and 5G
- Automate operations across any number of regions in any public/private cloud, hosted or a local environment of a service provider’s customer
- Easily scales clusters across a global footprint based on performance or geographical requirements
- See, manage and remediate clusters and applications across the globe through a single pane of glass
Download the White Paper
Simplifying Amazon EKS Deployments & Operation
Learn how to accelerate Kubernetes & streamline Amazon EKS
"Easily and rapidly deploy applications anywhere across multi-cloud and edge environments."
"Rafay stood out from the crowd with their deep integration with Amazon EKS."
"The big draw was that you could centralize the deployment and lifecycle management."
"Rafay’s unified view for Kubernetes Management coupled with their deep Kubernetes and DevOps expertise has allowed us to significantly increase our development velocity."
Proud Member of the Kubernetes Community
Rafay is a proud member of the CNCF and a Certified Kubernetes Service Provider. Our customers can leverage our Certified Kubernetes distribution and work hand-in-hand with our team of Certified Kubernetes Admins (CKAs).
Recent Posts from The Kubernetes Current Blog
How to Provision and Manage Amazon EKS Distro (EKS-D) Using Rafay
December 1, 2020 / by Mohan Atreya
Today Amazon announced Amazon EKS Distro (EKS-D), a Kubernetes distribution based on and used by Amazon EKS. EKS-D enables organizations to create reliable and secure Kubernetes clusters using the same versions of Kubernetes and its dependencies… Read More
Verizon Partners with Rafay Systems to Power Cutting-“Edge” Application Kubernetes Platform
October 22, 2020 / by Haseeb Budhani
Today we are extremely excited to publicly talk about the work we’ve been doing with Verizon over the last year: Verizon announced a new managed offering called… Read More
Rafay Product Bytes: Zero-Trust Security for Kubectl, Deeper Amazon EKS Integration, Enhanced Fleet Management and More!
October 15, 2020 / by Mohan Atreya
Welcome to our new, ongoing blog series called Product Bytes that highlights recent product enhancements we’ve made to our Managed Kubernetes Platform (for enterprises) and… Read More