Enterprise-Grade Kubernetes Management
SaaS-first scalability, security, interoperability & DevOps integrations for managing K8s across public clouds, data centers and the edge – combined with world-class support
Trusted by leading companies
Rafay's Product Offerings
Rafay’s Kubernetes Management Cloud was specifically designed for the needs of modern enterprises and service providers
Kubernetes Management Cloud for Enterprises
A SaaS-first Kubernetes management solution with built-in security that manages Kubernetes across your entire infrastructure. The solution helps companies standardize their clusters and govern their Kubernetes management operations.
Kubernetes Management Cloud for MSPs
Designed for the unique needs of service providers, Rafay’s KMC for MSPs provides full multi-tenancy with visibility across all subtenants. The solution can be white-labeled to create new revenue streams for Kubernetes management technology and services.
Manage Kubernetes Anywhere
Our K8s management solutions range from on-premises, to public cloud, to edge use cases. Click on the links below to learn more about each:
Managed Amazon EKS & EKS-D
Streamline Kubernetes management for Amazon EKS clusters with the deepest EKS integration on the market
- Easily provision Amazon EKS clusters in any AWS region using Rafay’s wizard-based, self-service provisioning framework
- Manage & upgrade all Kubernetes clusters across AWS regions through a single pane of glass
- Leverage best-of-breed Kubernetes – Use EKS in Amazon and upstream K8s in data centers
IT & DevOps Automation
Leverage an enterprise-grade Kubernetes infrastructure in minutes, not months, and accelerate deployments
- Simplify cluster & fleet management and operations across on-premises, public clouds, bare metal or at the edge
- Standardize cluster deployments and enterprise workflows with blueprints and out-of-the-box integrations
- Secure access to and govern all Kubernetes management operations
K8s in Hybrid Clouds
Obtain unified visibility and streamline management of clusters across your infrastructure
- Easily provision and securely operate multiple Kubernetes clusters across clouds and data centers
- Avoid vendor lock-in and choose the best-of-breed cloud for your applications with deep integrations with public cloud providers
- Consolidate visibility, zero-trust security and governance of clusters across your infrastructure via a single pane of glass
K8s at the Edge
Easily manage hundreds of clusters at the edge for AI, IoT and 5G
- Automate operations across any number of regions in any public/private cloud, hosted or a local environment of a service provider’s customer
- Easily scales clusters across a global footprint based on performance or geographical requirements
- See, manage and remediate clusters and applications across the globe through a single pane of glass
Download the White Paper
Simplifying Amazon EKS Deployments & Operation
Learn how to accelerate Kubernetes & streamline Amazon EKS
"Easily and rapidly deploy applications anywhere across multi-cloud and edge environments."
"Rafay stood out from the crowd with their deep integration with Amazon EKS."
"The big draw was that you could centralize the deployment and lifecycle management."
"Rafay’s unified view for Kubernetes Management coupled with their deep Kubernetes and DevOps expertise has allowed us to significantly increase our development velocity."
Proud Member of the Kubernetes Community
Rafay is a proud member of the CNCF and a Certified Kubernetes Service Provider. Our customers can leverage our Certified Kubernetes distribution and work hand-in-hand with our team of Certified Kubernetes Admins (CKAs).
Recent Posts from The Kubernetes Current Blog
Top Kubernetes Takeaways From the 2020 AWS Container Security Survey
March 25, 2021 / by Naren Narendra
Amazon Web Services (AWS) recently published the 2020 AWS Container Security Survey results. This survey is a follow-up to the 2019 AWS Container Security Survey. The differences between these two surveys highlight several interesting… Read More
It’s Official: Rafay’s Cloud-based Kubernetes Management Solution is a Hit With Enterprises (800% ARR growth YoY)
March 17, 2021 / by Haseeb Budhani
Years ago at another company where my co-founder, Hemanth Kavuluru, and I built the security industry’s first software-defined perimeter (SDP) platform, we spent just as much time wrestling with application and infrastructure orchestration as we did developing the solution we… Read More
The Ultimate Guide to Helm Charts
January 25, 2021 / by Naren Narendra
The declarative model of Kubernetes uses Kubernetes Objects stored in configuration files which are essentially a set of YAML files. For every version and instance of a Kubernetes application that DevOps personnel deploy and run in… Read More