Enterprise-Grade Kubernetes Management
SaaS-first scalability, security, interoperability & DevOps integrations combined with world-class services and support for managing K8s across public clouds, data centers and edge
Trusted by leading companies
Rafay's Product Offerings
Rafay provides Kubernetes management products specifically designed for the needs of modern enterprises and service providers
Managed Kubernetes Platform for Enterprises
A SaaS-first Kubernetes management solution with built-in security that manages Kubernetes across your entire infrastructure. The solution also helps companies standardize their clusters and govern their Kubernetes management operations.
Kubernetes as a Service for Service Providers
Designed for the unique needs of service providers, Rafay’s KaaS provides full multi-tenancy with visibility across all subtenants. The solution can be white-labeled to create new revenue streams for Kubernetes management technology and services.
Manage Kubernetes Anywhere
Our solutions range from on-premises, to public cloud, to edge use cases
Managed Amazon EKS
Streamline Kubernetes management for Amazon EKS clusters with the deepest EKS integration on the market
- Easily provision Amazon EKS clusters in any AWS region using Rafay’s wizard-based, self-service provisioning framework
- Manage & upgrade all Kubernetes clusters across AWS regions through a single pane of glass
- Leverage best-of-breed Kubernetes – Use EKS in Amazon and Rafay MKS in data centers
IT & DevOps Automation
Leverage an enterprise-grade Kubernetes infrastructure in minutes, not months, and accelerate deployments
- Simplify cluster & fleet management and operations across on-premises, public clouds, bare metal or at the edge
- Standardize cluster deployments and enterprise workflows with blueprints and out-of-the-box integrations
- Secure access to and govern all Kubernetes management operations
K8s in Hybrid Clouds
Obtain unified visibility and streamline management of clusters across your infrastructure
- Easily provision and securely operate multiple Kubernetes clusters across clouds and data centers
- Avoid vendor lock-in and choose the best-of-breed cloud for your applications with deep integrations with public cloud providers
- Consolidate visibility, zero-trust security and governance of clusters across your infrastructure via a single pane of glass
K8s at the Edge
Easily manage hundreds of clusters at the edge for IoT and 5G
- Automate operations across any number of regions in any public/private cloud, hosted or a local environment of a service provider’s customer
- Easily scales clusters across a global footprint based on performance or geographical requirements
- See, manage and remediate clusters and applications across the globe through a single pane of glass
Download the White Paper
Simplifying Amazon EKS Deployments & Operation
Learn how to accelerate Kubernetes & streamline Amazon EKS
"Rafay’s unified view for Kubernetes Management coupled with their deep Kubernetes and DevOps expertise has allowed us to significantly increase our development velocity."
"Rafay not only helped us with a product that can manage all the Kubernetes deployments from one central location but also shared the best practices for running applications."
"Rafay gives me the ability to manage my globally distributed clusters in one place."
Proud Member of the Kubernetes Community
Rafay is a proud member of the CNCF and a Certified Kubernetes Service Provider. Our customers can leverage our Certified Kubernetes distribution and work hand-in-hand with our team of Certified Kubernetes Admins (CKAs).
Recent Posts from The Kubernetes Current Blog
Provision and Manage Amazon EKS on AWS Outposts with Rafay
September 13, 2020 / by Mohan Atreya
AWS Outposts is a fully managed service that extends AWS capabilities to a customer’s facility providing a truly consistent hybrid experience. AWS services run locally on AWS Outposts and can be accessed using familiar AWS APIs and tooling making… Read More
A Kubernetes Sea Change: The Path to Enterprise-Grade Kubernetes
September 13, 2020 / by Haseeb Budhani
Our mission at Rafay is pretty simple: empower enterprises and service providers to support modern applications that are critical to them keeping up with the fast-digitizing economy. Why is this important now? Well, because modern (or containerized) applications are deployed… Read More
What We Learned from the Gartner Forecast Analysis: Container Management (Software and Services), Worldwide
July 28, 2020 / by Sean Wilcox
In June 2020, Kubernetes celebrated its 6th birthday. In just a few short years, Kubernetes has become the dominant technology employed to manage clusters and their container-based applications. Not only that, the number of clusters under… Read More