Zero Trust and least privilege is an effective approach in today’s cloud-first world, however implementation and adoption could be a different story. Join Rafay and Araali on August 3rd to explore how to easily future-proof and practically adopt Zero Trust – for both users and applications.
In this webinar, we have covered:
- Zero Trust access to kubectl
- Deep visibility into Kubernetes cluster
- Zero Trust / least privilege access for Apps for tighter security
- Shielding for vulnerable apps for which patches are not available (including Zero Day)
- Continuously monitor egress for command and control and data exfiltration attempts